The job information below, which was previously posted on March 6, has been edited to provide the correct Job ID number for the Bankruptcy Paralegal position. The new information is shown in red text.
A graduate alerted me to an opening for a Legal Secretary at the DuPage County Public Defender’s Office. If someone is looking to get a foot in the door for some good experience, this might be of interest. The pay is $30,000 and there are benefits.
The link is http://www.dupageco.org/HR/Jobs/35661/
Other job opportunities that I have been recently advised of are below:
- Bankruptcy paralegal – The job opening information is as follows:
- Job ID: 2565675
- Link: http://www.collegecentral.com/CCNEngine/JobSDetl.CFM?SecTag=6cL70UkXS4&JobID=2565675
- (You must be registered with College Central Network and logged in for the link to work.)
Experience with Best Case bankruptcy is not necessary if the student is pursuing a Paralegal Certificate.
- Detail-oriented proof-reader for EDGAR filings (filings required by the Securities and Exchange Commission) – contact Maribeth Nagy at email@example.com .
McDonald’s Corporation is looking for 2 paralegals at their Oakbrook location (a faculty member alerted me to this).
- Chicago-Kent Law School’s website has posted paralegal openings (the same faculty member alerted me to this).