LEX applications are now being accepted! Applications are due by February 15.
Lambda Epsilon Chi (LEX) is the national honor society for paralegal students.
To join LEX, you must meet the following requirements:
- Those seeking an Associate’s Degree: 3.25 overall GPA & 3.6 Paralegal Studies GPA
- Those seeking a Paralegal Certificate: 3.6 Paralegal Studies GPA
- Have completed at least 2/3 of the Paralegal Program by the end of the spring semester
- Have spent at least twelve (12) hours attending Paralegal Club events
For the Class of 2015:
- Application and non-refundable application fee are due February 15th
- Please include an unofficial (free) copy of your transcript
- LEX hours must be completed by May 6, 2015
The next LEX Induction Ceremony is scheduled for the evening of Thursday, June 4, 2015.
Applications are available on the Paralegal Club website. For more information: https://sites.google.com/site/codparalegalclub/lex.
Please email Linda Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.