The Chicago office of Cozen O’Connor is seeking an experienced Labor & Employment paralegal. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of labor & employment experience which will include a litigation/trial background. A bachelor’s degree and/or a paralegal certificate required.
• Document management—including but not limited to, review of documents, bates labeling, organization of documents and compiling information for discovery responses/pleadings/motions, and trial preparation
• Facilitate document production (hard copy and electronic formats)
• Maintain hard copy and electronic repositories of produced documents
• Management of litigation databases and support of electronic discovery processes
• Review documents for privilege and compile privilege logs
• Prepare and follow up on subpoenas
• Trial preparation
• Assist at trial, including ability to use electronic databases to access and highlight deposition testimony
• Preparation of work requests and instructions to vendors regarding the processing of electronic data for database integration
Click the Cozen O’Connor logo above for further information.
*You will need to register with the Job Seeker Network to apply for this position. See link in the sidebar at right to register.