Legal correspondent working with our attorneys and clients in commercial litigation of commercial receivables.
Excellent computer skills; especially proficient in Microsoft Word
Excellent typing skills
Organized and able to take directions
• Preparation of correspondence for attorneys and clients
• Communicate with clients professionally and courteously through written, verbal, or electronic communications.
• Schedule work flow for new cases and clients
• Maintain orderly client records and attorney files
• Draft correspondence, contracts, court documents, etc. under the guidance of management.
• Maintain client files and attorney correspondence on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
See JOB I.D. 4851101 for additional information.