Administrative Assistant (FT)
Pankau Law P.C. – Itasca, IL
Our office is looking for an immediate hire of a full time administrative / legal assistant (M-F 9am to 5pm).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering phone calls and scheduling appointments
- Greeting clients as they arrive for their appointment
- Client intake, opening files, scanning documents, file maintenance, and closing files
- Legal research: property profile reports, obtaining last deed of record, etc
- Mailing/ E-mailing documents to clients and following up on clients
- Keeping track of existing files
- Preparing copies, binders/ envelopes
- Recording and e-recording documents such as deeds
- Booking and organizing semiannual seminar presentations
- Researching and creating power point presentations on Estate Planning
- Data entry and calling seminar attendees
We offer sick/personal time and vacation time.
We will train the right candidate.
We do not offer health insurance benefits at this time.
****Please fax your resume and cover letter to 630-775-0828. Attn: John Pankau.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Associate
Required experience: Office Administration: 1 year