St. Charles, Illinois
This position serves as principal internal and external liaison for Trust Manager. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the overall administrative duties for Trust Manager as well as for the other Vice Presidents and Trust Officers as requested.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Perform administrative duties for the Trust Manager
- Set up and maintain files for all departmental and employee expenses.
- Assemble data and other information, performing computations and tabulations for special reports, charts, summaries, and related papers.
- Act as secretary to the Trust Committee and create minutes for Trust Investment Committee, Trust Staff and Trust Business Development/Sales.
- Process and prepare all needed Revenue reports for Trust Department and Board Packets.
- Work with various Attorneys on legal documents.
- Prepare and coordinate all Trust Committee meetings and other meetings for Trust Manager.
- Attend various Committee meetings and prepare minutes.
- Assist employees in St. Charles office with administrative duties.
- Type reports, memos, and other bank documents which are frequently confidential in nature.
- Write standard letters and answer routine correspondence.
- Plan and coordinate meetings, events, travel arrangements, and conferences.
- Greet visitors, answer phone calls, take messages, place calls as requested, and answer questions.
- Receive and process-incoming mail, develop any required information or supporting data as needed.
- As this position develops, the Associate may be assigned additional duties or special projects as deemed necessary by management
For additional information, please click on the CURRENT JOB OPENINGS here: https://www.ambankqc.com/careers/.